Junior API/Integration Analyst
You love strategical innovation and digital transformation, but have you ever thought about how different our world would look without integration? No online shopping or digital identity nor streaming platforms. Today’s business strategies would look totally different, our digital journeys would be a whole other experience. Think about it: we would be able to build amazing applications and platforms, but they would not be able to integrate, communicate and exchange data with other systems. Sounds strange, right?
As true integration experts, we love nothing more than solving complex business challenges with innovative technologies in the field of data, applications and process integration related to IoT, Mobile, API’s, Cloud, Microservices etc…
Our community is our biggest asset: whether you are a fresh graduate or a seasoned architect, our community enables personal and professional growth by personal coaching, tailored training, challenging projects, and continuous knowledge sharing.
How your job as an API/Integration Analyst will look like:
- You translate business requirements into APIs and other integrations together with the application and integration architects
- You analyze data flows for the various integration challenges
- You will keep track of the interface catalog and all interactions between the systems in the landscape
- You contribute to the development of methods and vision on actual integration challenges, technologies, and trends
What we offer our API/Integration Analyst:
- A flexible and innovative environment: a start/scale-up environment within the Cronos Group ecosystem is the perfect combo, powered by a flat organization structure and a hybrid way of working (remote/client location)
- Permanent learning opportunities: the opportunity to collaborate in innovating initiatives and to expand your knowledge during our ‘Archers Knowledge Days’
- A great remuneration package: a competitive base salary and many extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, …)
Last but not least, you are:
- Freshly graduated, eager to get challenged, broaden your horizons, and step out of your comfort zone.
- A fluent communicator, able to communicate with many different stakeholders.
- That’s it: we strongly believe in hiring for attitude, not for skills. :-)
Join our community of integration experts?
Getting excited already? Apply now and let’s talk very very soon!