Always wanted to work within the world of integration architecture, where you become a real API’s and integration expert? As an Archers’ API/Integration Analyst, you translate the business requirements of our clients into APIs/ integrations. Together with our highly motivated team, you turn these challenges into concrete API/integration solutions.
Archers is an ambitious startup, part of an entrepreneurial network called Cronos Group. We provide consulting services to improve the integration architecture of companies that meet today’s challenges of the ‘connected company’. We build on our expertise through knowledge sharing and interesting customer projects. This way, we offer an exciting environment where both junior and senior people can grow their talents and passion.
THESE ARE YOUR TASKS AS AN API/INTEGRATION ANALYST
- In order to offer the right functionalities to our clients, together with our integration architects you translate business requirements into APIs/integrations by analyzing data flows.
- You create the most appropriate integration for our clients you coordinate different project teams.
- To keep on serving our clients with the most efficient technologies, you contribute to Archers' methods on contemporary integration challenges, technologies and trends.
- Sharing knowledge is one of our core values, both internally as with our clients. You train and coach our (potential) clients in our methods and frameworks (e.f. Seminars, training, etc.)
- To keep on learning from each other, you teach colleagues with your experiences and you contribute to the knowledge and dissemination of information within Archers.
WHAT WE OFFER OUR API/INTEGRATION ANALYSTS
- An dynamic and innovative environment: you will be working in a flat organization structure where entrepreneurship, autonomy of choice and knowledge sharing are the main core values.
- Being part of a startup within the Cronos network: you will be working within the mature context of i8c and the Cronos Group, the largest IT-network of the Benelux, where a lot of young enthusiasts work growing their passion.
- Support in your entrepreneurial ambitions: we encourage initiative and entrepreneurship in your area of expertise. We offer our consultants the opportunity to start their own initiatives and use their knowledge to the full.
- Autonomy and self-dependence: we believe that our consultants can reach their full potential and become a true entrepreneur in their field of expertise when they get full responsibility managing their own projects.
- Knowledge and in-depth expertise: you get the chance to work within a high experienced team with many years of experience and a true passion for integration architecture.
- Permanent learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate in innovating initiatives and to expand your knowledge during our ‘Archers Knowledge Days (AKD’s) and coaching opportunities. You get personal training and coaching possibilities in terms of knowledge and skills.
- Challenging customized projects: You get the opportunity to work on projects within with big Belgian players and international customers. We offer you projects based on your own interest, passions and ambitions.
- A great salary: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary with lots of extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). You get an interesting bonus scheme and an open-ended contract. As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income, either you work on projects or intern.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR API/INTEGRATION ANALYST
- You are strongly interested in a wide scale of different integration concepts
- You are interested in multiple middleware technologies (like B2B, ESB, EAI, API gateways, IoT, etc.)
- You want to learn Architecture/ design modelling languages like Archimate, UML. Etc and tools like Enterprise Architect (Spars or Archi) as they were your second language.
- You have experience with one or multiple interface technologies and concepts: XSD/WSDL, SOAP, REST, Swagger/OpenAPI, JSON, etc.
- You are eager to learn and you constantly want to improve yourself. You like to dive into new technics and methods and to apply them into a project context.
- At Archers, our team is our main asset. All our team members are real team players that love to support each other but can work independently as well.
- You can work in a structured, problem-solving and targeted manner.
- You have strong communication skills (written and oral) to both technical and management business stakeholders.
Are you our next Integration Analyst?
Are you convinced to be working within the world of integration architecture? Don’t hesitate and apply now!