As a true technology enthusiast, have you ever thought about how much impact integration has on our daily lives? No online shopping or digital identity nor streaming platforms – as nothing would be connected. Think about it: we would be able to build amazing applications and platforms, but they would not be able to integrate, communicate and exchange data with other systems. Doesn’t sound very successful, does it?
As true integration experts, we love nothing more than solving complex business challenges with innovative technologies in the field of data, applications and process integration related to IoT, Mobile, API’s, Cloud, Microservices etc…
Our community is our biggest asset: whether you are a fresh graduate or a seasoned architect, our community enables personal and professional growth by personal coaching, tailored training, challenging projects, and continuous knowledge sharing.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Archers, a tight-knit community of +25 integration architects that belong to the CornerBriX-cluster – the biggest integration community in Belgium. As true integration experts, there’s nothing we love more than solving complex integration challenges with innovative technologies in the field of systems, data, applications and process integration related to EDA, APIs, Cloud, Mobile, Microservices and so much more!
Sharing knowledge and supporting each other in our professional and personal growth lies at the heart of our community. This is why we organize AKDs – Archers Knowledge Days – on a monthly basis. A whole day designed to share insights gained from conferences, projects, literature, and market trends. Afterwards, you’ll often find us enjoying some good food and drinks together!
WHAT DOES YOUR JOB AS AN api designer AT ARCHERS LOOK LIKE
- You assist technical architects in project delivery: solution designs, implementations and interface testing.
- You will work together with the data, security and infrastructure specialists to define the technical designs of integration flows
- You transform business requirements into technical specifications for integration solutions
- You participate in proofs of concept with state-of-the-art technologies to meet future integration requirements
- You will be participating in defining IT strategies and architectures with a focus on resilience, performance and security.
What we offer ouR api DESIGNER
- A community of integration experts: at Archers, you’ll find a group of like-minded integration experts, each with their own areas of interest and expertise. From microservices and API management to security and integration analysis, we all share a passion for knowledge sharing and technical discussions.
- Become part of the biggest integration community in Belgium – CornerBriX: beyond your Archers colleagues, you’ll be part of a talented group of +150 integration experts with a strong backbone of expertise in Hybrid Integration Platforms, Azure Cloud Integration, the IBM Integration portfolio and many more.
- You’re in the driver seat of your career path: your career is in your hands. Whether you aspire to be an entrepreneur or a specialist, we are here to support your ambitions.
- Continuous learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate on innovative initiatives and expand your knowledge through our AKDs, and we provide access to trainings to guide you on your path.
- Enjoy the freedom to work where you’re most productive: our team operates in a hybrid mode, splitting time between the customer’s sites, our offices in Kontich and Gent, at home, and other remote locations.
- A great renumeration package: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary along with numerous extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income regardless of whether you work on external projects or contribute to internal knowledge gathering.
WHAT WE expect FROM OUR API DESIGNER
- Freshly graduated, eager to get challenged, broaden your horizons, and step out of your comfort zone.
- A fluent communicator, able to communicate with many different stakeholders.
- That’s it: we strongly believe in hiring for attitude, not for skills. 🙂
Have we piqued your interest?
Let’s talk and get to know each other!