Have you ever found yourself fascinated by how all the digital tools we use on a daily basis are interconnected?
Have you wondered how this is made possible and how this interconnected future will evolve? If so, you could turn your curiosity into a career as an API/Integration Analyst!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Archers, a tight-knit community of +25 integration architects that belong to the CornerBriX-cluster – the biggest integration community in Belgium. As true integration experts, there’s nothing we love more than solving complex integration challenges with innovative technologies in the field of systems, data, applications and process integration related to EDA, APIs, Cloud, Mobile, Microservices and so much more!
Sharing knowledge and supporting each other in our professional and personal growth lies at the heart of our community. This is why we organize AKDs – Archers Knowledge Days – on a monthly basis. A whole day designed to share insights gained from conferences, projects, literature, and market trends. Afterwards, you’ll often find us enjoying some good food and drinks together!
WHAT DOES YOUR JOB AS AN API INTEGRATION ANALYST look like
- As an API/Integration Analyst, you will work closely together with our community of integration experts to implement the Archers API Program for our industry-leading clients, while deep-diving into their unique requirements and objectives.
- In order to offer the right functionalities to our customers, together with our integration architects you translate business requirements into APIs and other integrations by analyzing business processes and the data that moves within them.
- You’ll design API and other integration interfaces, analyse data structures and functionalities that need to be exposed to internal or external applications.
- You’ll cooperate with the customer’s project teams to realize sustainable integration solutions.
- After the implementation phase, you’ll train and coach (potential) customers in the Archers methodology and frameworks (e.g. seminars, training, …)
What we offer ouR api INTEGRATION analyst
- A community of integration experts: at Archers, you’ll find a group of like-minded integration experts, each with their own areas of interest and expertise. From Event-Driven Architecture and API management to security and integration analysis, we all share a passion for knowledge sharing and technical discussions.
- Become part of the biggest integration community in Belgium – CornerBriX: beyond your Archers colleagues, you’ll be part of a talented group of +150 integration experts with a strong backbone of expertise in Hybrid Integration Platforms, Azure Cloud Integration, the IBM Integration portfolio and many more.
- You’re in the driver seat of your career path: your career is in your hands. Whether you aspire to be an entrepreneur or a specialist, we are here to support your ambitions.
- Continuous learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate on innovative initiatives and expand your knowledge through our AKDs, and we provide access to trainings to guide you on your path.
- Enjoy the freedom to work where you’re most productive: our team operates in a hybrid mode, splitting time between the customer’s sites, our offices in Kontich and Gent, at home, and other remote locations.
- A great remuneration package: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary along with numerous extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income regardless of whether you work on external projects or contribute to internal knowledge gathering.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR API INTEGRATION ANALYST
- You have experience with Full Lifecycle APIM tools, API Gateways, API Developer Portals, etc.
- You are interested in multiple middleware technologies such asB2B, ESB, EAI, API gateways, IoT, etc.
- You have experience with one or more interface technologies and concepts: YAML, XSD/WSDL, SOAP, REST, Swagger, OpenAPI, JSON, and others.
Have we piqued your interest?
Let’s talk and get to know each other!
Discover more job openings
Fascinated by integration challenges, but longing to be part of a close-knit community? Looking for a place where you can grow your skills by learning from fellow experts and discussing trending topics? We've got you covered!
INTEGRATION JOBS & VACANCIES
As an API Architect, you collaborate closely with our community of integration experts to implement the Archers API Program for our industry-leading customers, while deep-diving into their unique requirements and objectives.
As an Applied Observability Specialist, you’ll identify and analyze opportunities across various layers of an organization to enhance observability capabilities and seamless integration and system reliability.