Imagine a role where your expertise in monitoring, logging and tracing serves as the guiding compass for optimizing the quality of our integration solutions. In a world steeped in data and AI projections, we heed Gartner’s advice: “the future is not about predicting, it’s about preparing.”
That’s exactly our mission: to guide our clients towards anticipation, preparation, and success in a world that often settles for mere predictions. Through systematic applied observability, we aim to hand them a significant competitive advantage. By leveraging ultimate data insights, we aspire to refine decision-making and boost business operations, all unfolding in real time. And your expertise could be the key to unlock these valuable insights!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Archers, a tight-knit community of +25 integration architects that belong to the CornerBriX-cluster – the biggest integration community in Belgium. As true integration experts, there’s nothing we love more than solving complex integration challenges with innovative technologies in the field of systems, data, applications and process integration related to EDA, APIs, Cloud, Mobile, Microservices and so much more!
Sharing knowledge and supporting each other in our professional and personal growth lies at the heart of our community. This is why we organize AKDs – Archers Knowledge Days – on a monthly basis. A whole day designed to share insights gained from conferences, projects, literature, and market trends. Afterwards, you’ll often find us enjoying some good food and drinks together!
WHAT DOES YOUR JOB AS AN APPLIED OBSERVABILITY SPECIALIST AT ARCHERS LOOK LIKE
- As an Applied Observability Specialist, you collaborate closely with our community of integration experts to implement the Archers Connectivity Program for our industry-leading customers, while deep-diving into their unique requirements and objectives.
- You’ll identify and analyze opportunities across various layers of an organization to enhance observability capabilities.
- You’ll capture traces, logs, and metrics from integrated systems to develop appropriate alerting and visualization mechanisms to meet client needs.
- By designing and implementing effective monitoring and troubleshooting solutions, you ensure seamless integration and system reliability.
- In close collaboration with cross-functional teams, including architects, developers, and operations, you’ll provide guidance and support in implementing observability best practices.
- After the implementation phase, you’ll mentor and coach (potential) customers in the Archers methodology and frameworks (e.g. seminars, training, …).
What we offer ouR APPLIED OBSERVABILITY SPECIALIST
- A community of integration experts: at Archers, you’ll find a group of like-minded integration experts, each with their own areas of interest and expertise. From Event-driven Architecture and API management to security and integration analysis, we all share a passion for knowledge sharing and technical discussions.
- Become part of the biggest integration community in Belgium – CornerBriX: beyond your Archers colleagues, you’ll be part of a talented group of +150 integration experts with a strong backbone of expertise in Hybrid Integration Platforms, Azure Cloud Integration, the IBM Integration portfolio and many more.
- You’re in the driver seat of your career path: your career is in your hands. Whether you aspire to be an entrepreneur or a specialist, we are here to support your ambitions.
- Continuous learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate on innovative initiatives and expand your knowledge through our AKDs, and we provide access to trainings to guide you on your path.
- Enjoy the freedom to work where you’re most productive: our team operates in a hybrid mode, splitting time between the customer’s sites, our offices in Kontich and Gent, at home, and other remote locations.
- A great remuneration package: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary along with numerous extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income regardless of whether you work on external projects or contribute to internal knowledge gathering.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM APPLIED OBSERVABILITY SPECIALIST
- You have hands-on experience with the architecture and design of integrations, services, APIs, etc.
- You have experience with architecture/design modeling languages (such as Archimate and UML) and tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect or Archi.
- You have experience with one or more interface technologies and concepts: XSD, WSDL, SOAP, REST, Swagger, OpenAPI, JSON, and others.
- You are familiar with one or more observability and logging & monitoring technologies like Grafana, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Graylog, Datadog, AppDynamics, New Relic, Elastic, Splunk, Instana, …
Have we piqued your interest?
Let’s talk and get to know each other!
Discover more job openings
Fascinated by integration challenges, but longing to be part of a close-knit community? Looking for a place where you can grow your skills by learning from fellow experts and discussing trending topics? We've got you covered!
INTEGRATION JOBS & VACANCIES
As an Event-Driven Architect, you will find yourself at the forefront of modern software development, designing and architecting integration systems that leverage event-driven architectures.
As a Microservices Integration Architect, you’ll delve into the creation of a microservices reference architecture and architect specific microservices designed to automate a range of business processes and applications.