Strong businesses are empowered by robust integration architectures. With the right technology, architectural style, and integration platform, anything can be made possible. And that’s exactly how we work: technology-agnostic, tailored to an organization’s specific needs, and with a wide-open eye looking at market developments and technology trends.
Does this make you think, “Well, that’s how I always envisioned a role as an integration architect”?
Then you’re one click away from joining a community that will welcome you with open arms!
WHO ARE WE?
We are Archers, a tight-knit community of +25 integration architects that belong to the CornerBriX-cluster – the biggest integration community in Belgium. As true integration experts, there’s nothing we love more than solving complex integration challenges with innovative technologies in the field of systems, data, applications and process integration related to EDA, APIs, Cloud, Mobile, Microservices and so much more!
Sharing knowledge and supporting each other in our professional and personal growth lies at the heart of our community. This is why we organize AKDs – Archers Knowledge Days – on a monthly basis. A whole day designed to share insights gained from conferences, projects, literature, and market trends. Afterwards, you’ll often find us enjoying some good food and drinks together!
WhAT DOES YOUR JOB AS AN INTEGRATION ARCHITECT AT ARCHERS LOOK LIKE
- As an Integration Architect, you collaborate closely with our community of integration experts to implement the Archers Connectivity Program for our industry-leading customers, while deep-diving into their unique requirements and objectives.
- You’ll delve into the creation of an integration reference architecture, integration frameworks and integration strategy.
- You’ll design and develop integration architectures that promote modularity, scalability, and maintainability.
- You’ll cooperate with the customer’s project teams to realize sustainable integration solutions.
- After the implementation phase, you’ll mentor and coach (potential) customers in the Archers methodology and frameworks (e.g. seminars, training, …)
What we offer ouR INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
- A community of integration experts: at Archers, you’ll find a group of like-minded integration experts, each with their own areas of interest and expertise. From Event-Driven Architecture and API management to security and integration analysis, we all share a passion for knowledge sharing and technical discussions.
- Becoming part of the biggest integration community in Belgium – CornerBriX: beyond your Archers colleagues, you’ll be part of a talented group of +150 integration experts with a strong backbone of expertise in Hybrid Integration Platforms, Azure Cloud Integration, the IBM Integration portfolio and many more.
- You’re in the driver seat of your career path: your career is in your hands: Whether you aspire to be an entrepreneur or a specialist, we are here to support your ambitions.
- Continuous learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate on innovating initiatives and expand your knowledge through our AKDs, and we provide access to trainings to guide you on your path.
- Enjoy the freedom to work where you’re most productive: our team operates in a hybrid mode, splitting time between the customer’s sites, our offices in Kontich and Gent, at home, and other remote locations.
- A great remuneration package: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary along with numerous extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income regardless of whether you work on external projects or contribute to internal knowledge gathering.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM OUR INTEGRATION ARCHITECT
- You have experience with one or more middleware technologies (such as B2B, ESB, EAI, API gateways, IOT, etc.).
- You have experience with architecture/design modeling languages (such as Archimate and UML) and tools such as Sparx Enterprise Architect or Archi.
- You have hands-on experience with the design or architectures of integrations, services, APIs, etc.
- You have experience with one or more interface technologies and concepts: AsyncAPI, XSD/WSDL, SOAP, REST, Swagger, OpenAPI, JSON, and others.
- You have experience with synchronous and asynchronous integrations, and understand how orchestration and choreography realize business processes.
Have we piqued your interest?
Let’s talk and get to know each other!
Discover more job openings
Fascinated by integration challenges, but longing to be part of a close-knit community? Looking for a place where you can grow your skills by learning from fellow experts and discussing trending topics? We’ve got you covered!
MORE INTEGRATION JOBS & VACANCIES
As an Applied Observability Specialist, you’ll identify and analyze opportunities across various layers of an organization to enhance observability capabilities and seamless integration and system reliability.
As an Event-Driven Architect, you will find yourself at the forefront of modern software development, designing and architecting integration systems that leverage event-driven architectures.