You love strategical innovation and digital transformation, but have you ever thought about how different our world would look without integration?
No online shopping or digital identity nor streaming platforms. Today’s business strategies would look totally different, our digital journeys would be a whole other experience.
Think about it: we would be able to build amazing applications and platforms, but they would not be able to integrate, communicate and exchange data with other systems. Sounds strange, right?
WHO ARE WE?
We are Archers, a tight-knit community of +25 integration architects that belong to the CornerBriX-cluster – the biggest integration community in Belgium. As true integration experts, there’s nothing we love more than solving complex integration challenges with innovative technologies in the field of systems, data, applications and process integration related to EDA, APIs, Cloud, Mobile, Microservices and so much more!
Sharing knowledge and supporting each other in our professional and personal growth lies at the heart of our community. This is why we organize AKDs – Archers Knowledge Days – on a monthly basis. A whole day designed to share insights gained from conferences, projects, literature, and market trends. Afterwards, you’ll often find us enjoying some good food and drinks together!
How your job as an Junior API Analyst will look like
- You translate business requirements into APIs and other integrations together with the application and integration architects.
- You analyze data flows for the various integration challenges.
- You will keep track of the interface catalog and all interactions between the systems in the landscape.
- You contribute to the development of methods and vision on actual integration challenges, technologies, and trends.
What we offer ouR Junior API Analyst
- A community of integration experts: at Archers, you’ll find a group of like-minded integration experts, each with their own areas of interest and expertise. From Event-driven Architecture and API management to security and integration analysis, we all share a passion for knowledge sharing and technical discussions.
- Become part of the biggest integration community in Belgium – CornerBriX: beyond your Archers colleagues, you’ll be part of a talented group of +150 integration experts with a strong backbone of expertise in Hybrid Integration Platforms, Azure Cloud Integration, the IBM Integration portfolio and many more.
- You’re in the driver seat of your career path: your career is in your hands: Whether you aspire to be an entrepreneur or a specialist, we are here to support your ambitions.
- Continuous learning opportunities: you get the opportunity to collaborate on innovative initiatives and expand your knowledge through our AKDs, and we provide access to trainings to guide you on your path.
- Enjoy the freedom to work where you’re most productive: your team operates in a hybrid mode, splitting time between the customer’s sites, our offices in Kontich and Gent, at home, and other remote locations.
- A great remuneration package: at Archers you can count on a competitive salary along with numerous extralegal benefits (company car, fuel card, laptop, phone, mobile subscription, insurance, …). As a freelancer, we offer you a secure income regardless of whether you work on external projects or contribute to internal knowledge gathering.
Last but not least, you are
- Freshly graduated, eager to get challenged, broaden your horizons, and step out of your comfort zone.
- A fluent communicator, able to communicate with many different stakeholders.
- That’s it: we strongly believe in hiring for attitude, not for skills. 🙂
Have we piqued your interest?
Let’s talk and get to know each other!